Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve


I saw this guy at the dance and i knew him and his friends looked REALLY familiar. We made eye contact and i could tell he knew me from somewhere. I walked up to him and said "You look familiar, did you go to Timpview?" he smiled and said "Yes" HOLY COW did i call it! haha
I then asked him if he knew Tyler Garlock and he confirmed and i told him Tyler was my brother! What a small world we live in!






My new friend Nicole!














My roommates last year. We are getting ready to dance until our feet hurt!
















1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I thought he was just looking at you because you're so hot!

Your headband is so cute. Love it.

Two more days...