Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Sunday, January 11, 2009

MiSsIsSiPpI tRiP









Cyndi and Lisa. Aren't we just the cutest sisters!







Eden and I having a good time at Graceland! Doesn't Eden look so cute when she laughs, i'm going to miss that.













David and I at the ZOO










Memphis ZOO with the Meerkats behind us!

















We were fortunate enough to go to Graceland on Elvis Presley's birthday!

2 comments:

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

Looks like you had fun! Love your pictures!

Jay and JoAnn said...

Lis the beast! this is mom and Amber commenting on your blog. I'm so jealous we couldn't make it an all garlock girl weekend. maybe next time. I don't even want to comment on how much fun it looks like you had......because I'm so jealous :)