Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Friday, June 20, 2008

Murder Mystery Date

               
On Thursday night a select number of single adults went on a murder mystery date. We each had an Italian character to portray. My character's name was Tara Misu. Here is what the invitation said about my character. " Tara is Rocco's vivacious young fiancee. she was just an upstairs maid in Rocco's villa until she swept him off his feet. Now Tara keeps a smile on his face and a firm grip on Rocco's assets. Costume Suggestion: Tara is dressed to KILL. She knows the effect she has on men and flaunts her charms shamelessly." Now let me ask you, does that sound ANYTHING like me? i think it's the exact opposite. haha i still thought it was pretty funny though. The people who assigned me the character probably knew i would be the ONLY one who would dress up the part. Did i do a good job or what?  i would like to thank Amber for the outfit and Ryan for the advice. Everyone thought my costume was the best. Since i was the only one who dressed up like this. Everyone else was in CHURCH CLOTHES! i felt a little out of place, but i think my character was suppose to be different from everyone else. haha

No comments: