Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Friday, June 20, 2008

Lagoon Trip

 It's an oxymoron. I thought this was so FUNNY.
 We thought it would be funny to take a pic with a random boy. He worked at Arby's 
      These are some of my roommates from College. We decided that we needed to spend some time together over the summer and why not go to a place where everyone will be happy. Lagoon! 






3 comments:

Jenna G said...

LISA! yeah my sister convinced me to get a blog. so here i am. haha. it's nice to see that you have one too! now we for sure can keep in touch! are you going to be in orem any time soon?? i miss you!!

Cyndi said...

The fence sign cracks me up! Rides + water = always equals fun.

Jay and JoAnn said...

You didn't tell me you went to Lagoon. It's a good thing you posted on your blog. Looks like tons of fun. I bet you wish you were at the water park right now! Just think, it's 10 degrees warmer in Provo. Love, Mom