Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Friday, May 23, 2008

My sleeping arrangements


For the past two weeks this is what i have been sleeping on/in. You can't really tell from the picture but that dented space is not flat it is in fact a hole. i have been sleeping in a cave/ pit for the past two weeks. Not like many pits this one is really comfortable and doesn't leave me achy in the morning as most people would think. As i was thinking of my pit i decided that "pit" was not a very good name, instead i call it "The Love Sack!" Maybe it will help my love life out here in Dutch John, with the population of 200. This doesn't include the fine young men in my single adult group!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa,
I think Mom loved the pit. We love you.
Dad

Cyndi said...

I like "The pit" better than "the love sack"...because you better not be doing any loving in that thing. :)
Plus The Pit makes it sound mysterious and rugid. Who would have thought a big giant beam bag would be so comfortable.

Cyndi said...

But then again...Pit sounds like it would be stinky.

Jay and JoAnn said...

You might want to let Ryan and Amber know that if they just gave you a door to your room, they don't have to finish it completely. How's the air mattress in Josie's room working out? I know it's hard being scattered. I love you. Mom