Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Birthday


As most of you know. i had a birthday this last sunday! it was a day i had the chance to reflect on my life. What a great life i have lived and grown up in. My whole family is supportive and loving they are always looking out for me and wanting to do my best in every and i couldn't ask for better friends.
First to my Extended family. You all are amazing, i know we are not very close, but you still have a huge influence in my life whether you know it or not!
Next, my intermediate family. You are always calling and asking me what my plans are and what is new in my life, you are always interested in what i have to say. After all when you're in college you ALWAYS have a story to tell!
Last, To my grandparents. You are very special people in my life. A smile always come to my face when you are talked about. When i come and visit i see you live your life day by day and i realized that i'll probably doing the same thing later in life, it's a good both my grandparents are proactive. You are great examples of always have the gospel in your life. Putting our Lord Savior Jesus Christ first in your lives.
Thank you everyone! you are all amazing people and i love you all!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

Yeah! Lisa has a blog. I love it! I'm so glad you had a nice birthday. It's true...you do have amazing sisters (oh wait, you didn't drop my name but I know you were talking about me..wink, wink :)) I love all the pictures. I can't wait to read more about your thoughts, experiences and stories. You look BEAUTIFUL as always.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lisa
Last night your Mom worked with me to help me be able to make comments on blog. I was excited to read yours, what a great job, poop does spray off with the hose be glad it wasn't a cow that back up and sprayed. Your Mom can tell you about that. Love you sorry about the finger, never heard the bread trick. Love Grandma