Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Home away from Home


Going from Snow College to home (for a week) to Dutch John has been a hard transition. It involved a lot of washing clothes, packing clothes, and saying too many goodbyes. Even though it was hard to leave Snow College and Provo, I'm still glad i moved.  This move was a great opportunity to live with Amber, Ryan and Josie and being able to have a better relationship with them!
 Dutch John is my home FAR AWAY (three hours and 20 minutes) from home.
  As you can see it has a lovely yard for me to practice my soccer skills, and it looks very cozy inside. which by the way, it is.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

You have had a few big transitions. Leaving the turkey farm (isn't that what they raise in Ephraim?), hoping by Happy Valley and now in Far Far away land...no Dutch John isn't THAT far. It is too far from me! I'm glad you are still happy with your decision. It is a great time to do some reading, scripture study and hang out with Amber + fam. Have you started the Twilight series? I think you will love them. Have a good day!