Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Monday, January 4, 2010

Some Outragous things done in 2009

1. Grew my leg hairs out for TWO months with one of my roommates!!!




2. Sleep overs in the living room and the laundry room!







3. Hosted an INDOOR slip n' slide!!





4. Pulled the best prank! Putting my friends car up for sale for $600!



5. Took my roommates future husband to the Sweet Heart Ball. Don't worry this was before they dated and got hitched!







6. Lived with Nine Girls. For two years I might add.




7. Conceived a child.....oh wait that's my sister Cyndi !! Love ya sis!











2 comments:

Merilee said...

Wow, 9 girls is a lot of girls to live with, but I'm sure you had some great times. Did I tell you I'm going to Guatemala Guatemala City North on my mission? I leave Mar 24. Woot.

Gross growing your leg hairs out, but I did the same thing living in Russia.

Katheryn Wiederhold said...

looks like a fun year! And I can't wait to hear what you say about Ukraine!!!!! Have a wonderful time! :)