Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Friday, January 1, 2010

Did that just happen?!?

I don't know if you have visited the Wal-mart website where the camera's catch people doing and wearing crazy things, but I after what I saw the other day I think a better place to look is the mall. Think about it, lots of people go to the mall. You haven't seen variety until you walk 30 minutes in a mall. Alright back to crazy things, I just walked into the mall because I had to turn in my shirt to the Disney Store(my seasonal job). On my way to the Disney Store I looked across the hall and saw this old lady, I didn't think anything of it and just kept walking until the old lady caught my eye because she SPIT on the mall FLOOR!!! I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. she spit on the mall carts!! I took a quick glance back to see if there was a garbage there, but there was NO garbage. The old lady SPIT on the tile floor of the mall. I couldn't help but laugh because it made me think of the crazy people in Wal-mart. However, you may want to think twice when using the mall carts!! haha

No comments: