Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Sunday, August 9, 2009

RaNdOm

I was scanning through my pictures to see what I could blog about next and I didn't find any new pictures. I eventually came across this picture and I chuckled. This picture is probably at least 10 years old and I look absolutely nasty! ha ha
I think it's so funny to look back on pictures and seeing what I dressed like, how I did my hair etc.... I thought I looked good! It's amazing at what a transformation I've made through out the years, I just hope I look good now so when I look back on my college pictures I will be glad I looked the way I did! ha ha

1 comment:

Kelly Fam said...

Ha! I remember you like that. You were so little! That's how old you were when I was married! 10 years does a lot to someone. It will be fun to look back when your my age. You and I are exactly 10 years apart. I was just thinking of what I was doing at your age....20!