Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

California Trip

Gramps and Grams playing ping pong together. It was a wonderful site to see!
This is what I have to look forward to!


My dad amazes me each year of how good he is!


My awesome cousins who I chilled with all week.



My dad taking us on a ski, tub and wake boarding ride!




Bradley got some sweet air on the tub.





Haylee and I built a hand made kingdom!






The L.A. Temple at dust







Bradley and I waiting for the session to get over. We were trying to be taller than each other.....Bradley obviously won!








My mom and me at the Torrance reunion


1933 ford hot rod. It was quite a ride!

We wanted to have fun at the reunion
The Bateman girls are a woot to be around!

The Steve Tyrel concert


Mom, Dad and me at the concert. I gave it a 5/6 mom gave it a 3.














3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was so much fun to have you stay at my house daniel. haha i wanted you to stay for the baby, but i guess you didn't have a choose. see ya long time. mary your favorite bateman cousin.

Merilee said...

Lisa, I love the brown hair on you! Looks so good! You are a babe.

Also, I cannot believe you rode in a hot air balloon. I've always wanted to do that.

Kelly Fam said...

wow! I can't believe how much you look like mom! I always thought you resembled the garlock side like me. Ryan tells me I'm looking more and more like mom the older I get. California looks like it was A LOT of fun. I hope you are having fun packing up for one more semester!