Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Friday, May 22, 2009

Now that is BrAvErY

As i was checking my yahoo account, this picture caught my eye..... My first thought was "WHAT?! Are thoses heart boxers!" than i thought I HAVE to read this article. Turns out that the soldier who is in his pink boxers (his boxers said "I love NY")and a red T-shirt rushed out of bed to help his soldiers who being attacked by Tailban soldiers. The soldiers were on duty for 24 hours and it was HIS turn to sleep.The soldier was afraid he was going to lose his job, but he has been reassured that his job will be safe.His dedication was recogized by his troops and his country.
I thought he has to be one of the best soldiers, i mean he is completely visible to get shot at with his red shirt and he is in no condition to out run anyone in flip flops. If only we could serve other people like this soldier. What a great Christlike attribute that he posses and how i need to pay it forward to others as well. We are on this earth to preach the gospel and serve others! I was extremely happy when i read what this soldier did! Go United States of America! I salute this man!

1 comment:

Merilee said...

What a cool picture. Funny he was worried about losing his job, not his life.

It's getting to be nude bathing time again. I've got to get out there, my tan lines are getting ridiculous.