Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ukraine Trip

I'M GOING TO UKRAINE but i need your help.... I'm planning on going to Ukraine next spring, but i need to raise money. My first way is asking for contributions. If you contribute $75 or more The International Language Program (ILP) will give you a receipt of contribution verifying that your contribution is tax-deductible.
I'm also selling Greeting Cards. There will be four in package and each package will be sold for $5.00. If you are interested in buying or contributing contact me either through e-mail at hotgarlicksauce73@yahoo.com or you can call me at (801) 368-5197. Let all your friends and family know(as you can see i don't have very many people on my blog) and hope to hear from some of you VERY soon!

1 comment:

Jay and JoAnn said...

Are you getting the emails I'm forwarding to you?