Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Math is everywhere

These lovely bruises are from getting kicked and ran into during indoor soccer. It's my fault though, all i need to do is wear shin guard. the only problem is i didn't have to wear shin guards for such a long time that I'm use to playing with out them. Besides, these kinds of bruises only last a week of so.









Once again from soccer....i was defending this guy whom i was only two feet away from and he wanted to try and toe punch it over me. Well let's think if I'm TWO FEET in front of him and wants to chip it ACROSS the field to him teammates to try and score? He has another thing coming, i guess me must of fail geometry because instead of chipping it to his teammates, he chipped it into my FACE!!! He didn't calculate how far away i needed to be in order from him to chip it OVER me not INTO me! Luckily i had my camera on hand in my backpack!!!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

That picture is hiliarious!!! Definantely going in your wedding slideshow one day.

Where do you come from? Are you my sister? It is hard to imagine that once upon a time I played soccer. Now I would be the first to run from the ball.

Let's hope age doesn't turn you into a big wussy like me.

We all know your tough, now put on some shin guards!

Love you.

Kelly Fam said...

what! Is that really your face for real? ARe you really all swollen like that! Yeah, what was that guy thinking! Crazy