Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mississippi here I come

I pretty much have the most amazing sister ever! As most of you know my Sister Cyndi lives in Mississippi and i i don't get to see her a lot. Well i got a suprise call from her the other day and she told me that she found cheap plane tickets! Which means i can go VISIT her!!! I am super excited to go back to Mississippi(for all who don't know i flew out with Cyndi the first time to help her move into her cute home! So those kitchen walls you see in pictures, well i helped paint those!). It's going to be an awesome trip, a girls week to catch each other up and become close. If only another great sister could come to (wink, wink, AMBER!) than it would be perfect. haha


P.S. I know it's been a while, but i promise i do have stories and things to update you all on. Give me some time to get it organized. love you all