Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Caught in the act

You are probably wondering what this picture is. Well let me explain. Since my apartment is so big we have three sky lights and one of them happens to lead to the roof! Well I'm a very curious person and my curiosity got the best of me and i climbed up through the sky light and unlatched the window and sat up on the roof (oh i thought it would be cool to eat my lunch on the roof!) As i was coming down i handed my plate to my roommate and started shimming down when i heard a man's voice say "What are you doing up there?" oh i know exactly what you're thinking " Whose man's voice is that?" well you are probably thinking the land lord's voice and you would be correct. The next thing i know my LAND LORD is looking up at me! i didn't know what to say so i just got down and he told me not to do it again. Well we'll see how far that enforcement goes..... I'm just pulling your chain i learned my lesson.... i will have to go up when it's dark outside! haha

1 comment:

Merilee said...

Wow, that sounds dangerous. Sounds like your landlord has perfect timing...