Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Parade and Rodeo


The First week of school was great. I met my roommates and as you can you see we get along well. We were lucky with this particular weekend, Manti was hosting a parade and afterwards there was a rodeo. My roommates Emma(first pic far left), Amanda(middle, She is also my room roommate) and i wanted to got to the parade. Wouldn't you want FREE candy? This parade however is different than most. They don't just pass out candy, they also passed out otter pops and mini milk jugs! The Manti parade has been my favorite parade to go to!
The rodeo was great, LONG, but great. i normally don't like to go to rodeos but my roommate and i won tickets(i don't know if you remember my volleyball story but you can read it below)We had fun cheering for the all the riders that were participating in the rodeo.
*Amber unfortunely there was no thong, i guess you will only see that in Vernal!

No comments: