Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Friday, July 4, 2008

Lake Fishing

About a week ago Ryan, Bradley and i were going fishing. We usually take Josie with us and i get her ready for the boat ride. I took her out of the car, put on her jacket and than her required life jacket. Once i got her life jacket on i realized that something wasn't right. i tried pulling her arm out and it wouldn't move. I turned her around and this is what i saw! I couldn't help but laugh. I thought this looked so funny and what a funny thing to do, NOT to check and make sure that both arms were safely out before buckling the life jacket together.

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

Josie is so funny, she doesn't seem to mind about her half arm. I'm jealous Amber gets to spend so much time with you. No fair.