Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Sunday, February 20, 2011

2010 update

One of my new years resolutions is to be a better blogger, since facebook drives me crazy sometimes. This post will just give you an update on how my life has been since i've gotten back from Ukriane.
 1. I've been on at least one date every week since i've been back (maybe a little exaggrated)
 2. I was able to be hired as a Caregiver. I live with the lady who I take care of. My responsibilites are to count out her medication, order her medication, set up and take her to doctor appointments, go grocery shopping. Some days I feel like a slave, but I think it's worth it because I'm learning a lot.
 3. I will receive my Associates degree from Snow College this spring. My degree is in generals and now I'm working towards a bachelors degree in psychology with a focus of family studies.
 4. I have been called to serve on the Institute Council for UVU. This calling is once in a life time. Once you are called you can never be called again. I feel so blessed that I was able to be called to Institute Council. It has been such a blessing in my life.
 5. Christmas was great! I took a road trip by myself to Pahrump Nevada to spend Christmas with my mom's parents. Great memories will always be sustained from that visit; such as: late night talks with grandma and learning how grandpa likes to eat his popcorn. During that visit I learned more about my family and I feel more connected to them.
 6. New Years was fun. Me and some Institute friends went to Provo Town Centre. We heard that they had a carnival inside and at midnight they light off fireworks.We went for the fireworks, but we brought poppers and silly string! The silly string war was SO MUCH FUN!!! we each had a can and it only lasted us about thirty seconds. Probably a good thing though!
 2010 was a great year. I was able to accomplish my five year plan which means I need to creat another five year plan. I can't wait to see what the year 2011 will bring. I'm excited for the adventures that will come into my life.
 Sorry I don't have any pictures this time, but  I will have some for my next post. Remember my goal is to BECOME a better blogger. Don't expect me to get it right the first time.

No comments: