Encouraging

"Be not afriad of greatness. Some were born with greatness, some ACHIEVE greatness and some have greatness thrusted upon them."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Powder Puff


On the left are my soccer buddies. On the right is my awesome roommate Melanie.
First i would like to say that Soccer players were made to play powder puff. We dominated the field; offense and defense. I was an offensive linesmen and they were on defense. The game was sophmores vs freshman. We couldn't let freshmen beat us so we made sure we looked intimating, it worked the freshman didn't bring the heat that i thought they would. We won 12-0 it was pretty awesome.
I think my roommate Melanie is the real champ. She broke her wrist about a month ago and she played! i would be scared i would hurt someone even worse, myself. Not her she was brave and took on the competition. I guess it paid off



2 comments:

Cyndi said...

That guy in the background is cracking me up.

You are so tough.

Jay and JoAnn said...

Your guys are totally awesome. Powerful team and a shut-out.

Dad and Mom